The 9th International Symposium of Innovative Bioproduction Indonesia on Biotechnology and Bioengineering (ISIBio) 2022 has been held annually since 2012. This year, the 9th ISIBio is organized by Research Organization for Life Sciences and Environment, National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN). The symposium will be held on November 23th and 24th 2022 (Wednesday and Thursday). This symposium will be conducted online, consists of keynotes, plenaries, as well as parallel presentations in the field of Biotechnology, Bioengineering, and Biodiversity. The topic of the symposium in this year is Strengthening for Bioeconomy through Applied Biotechnology, Bioengineering, and Biodiversity. The aims of this symposium are to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Biotechnology, Bioengineering and Biodiversity. It is also providing participants a platform for the dissemination and discussion of recent innovation and the most recent and exciting developments in Biotechnology, Bioengineering and Biodiversity for Sustainable Agriculture, Environment and Health also their relevance for the welfare of mankind.
Dr. Lily Eurwilaichitr
National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC), Thailand
Prof. Dr. Heri Hermansyah, S.T., M. Eng.
Dean of The Faculty of Engineering, University of Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Enny Sudarmonowati
Research Professor of RC for Genetics Engineering, BRIN
Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Nasir Iqbal
Research Professor at Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico
Dr. Arnaud Bovy
Group leader Breeding for Quality, Plant Breeding Department Wageningen University and Research
Professor Claudio Tiribelli, MD, PhD
Scientific Director (Liver Research Center) Italian Liver Foundation: Trieste, FVG, IT
Assoc Prof. Dr. Ir. Hassimi Abu Hasan
Head of Centre for Sustainable Process Technology (CESPRO), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
PD. Dr. Sophia Sonnewald
Prof. Dr. Chin-kun Wang
Chung Shan Medical University, Taiwan
Prof. Dr. Yvone Mast
Head of Department Bioresources for Bioeconomy and Health Research, Leibniz Institute DSMZ, Germany
Prof. Ir. Ts. Dr. Pau-loke Show
President of International Bioprocess Association in Malaysia, University of Nottingham Malaysia
|Deadline Abstract||:||15 Juli 2022|
|Deadline Full Paper Submission||:||10 Agustus 2022|
|Accepted Notification Full Paper||:||1 Oktober 2022|
|Final Submission of Revised Full Paper||:||15 Oktober 2022|
|Final Registration and Payment||:||1 November 2022|
|Symposium Event||:||21-25 November 2022|
- Agricultural and Forestry
- Genetically modified crops to increase feed stock production
- Food and Agriculture biomass for biobased production
- Biofertilizers/biopesticides for sustainable crop disease management
- Bioresources and biodiversity
- Terrestrial and marine biodiversity
- Bioprospecting metabolites
- Characterization and sustainable utilization of bioresources
- Characterization and sustainable utilization of bioresources
- Conservation of flora, fauna, and microorganisms: trends and perspectives
- Industrial waste biomass
- Biomass conversion to biobased products
- Cost effective techniques to produce biobased from biomass feed stocks
- Biorefineries: lignocellulosic and algal biorefinery
- Innovative biorefineries concepts for various industries
- Food and post-harvest technology
- Microbial bioprocess and products: biopolymers, enzymes, organic acids, and others
- Circular bioeconomy
- Nutraceuticals and natural products
- Food functional
- Bioinformatics and Technology 4.0
- Genetic engineering
- Biochemical engineering
- Microbial cell factory
- Environmental sustainability
- Sustainable Agriculture: Bioinoculants, Biocontrol agents, Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria, Beneficial Soil Fungi, Crop Protection, Organic Farming
- Biodegradation and Bioremediation: Biodegradation of Recalcitrant and Xenobiotics, Bioremediation of Contaminated Sites and Ecosystems, Heavy Metal Contamination and its Remediation
- Stress Management: Combating Biotic and Abiotic Stresses, Climate Change and Stress on Diverse Ecosystems, Stress Physiology, Management of Stresses in Plants by using Microorganisms
- Plant-microbe Interactions: Rhizosphere Biology, Phytopathology, Plant Defence Response, Novel Techniques, Proteomics, Metagenomics, Metabolomics, Endophytes, Mycorrhizal Fungi, Biomonitoring & Biomarkers, Plant Microbiome
- Organic Food Production: Biofortification, Constraints in Production and their Management, Climate Ready Crops, Innovative Practices for Organic Food Production, Microbes in Food Production
- Environmental Microbiology: Aquatic Ecosystems and their Exploration, Biofuels, Microbes in Metal Recovery, Extremophilic Diversity and their Applications
- Pollution Management: Combating Global Warming, Waste Management, Air and Water Pollution
- Sustainable Management of Polar Regions: Dynamics, Evolution and Health or Polar Environments, Potential uses of Polar Genetic Resources
- Medical Sciences
- Bioinformatic, genetic engineering, in vitro dan in vivo assay for biological product
- Molecular diagnostic
Guideline for Paper Submission
All paper must be submitted electronically through EDAS ( https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=29855 ). All papers must be written in English and formatted following AIP Conference proceedings below. Please download the template with various format using the following link. Failing to confirm the standard format (author guideline) will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system ( EDAS Login ). All regular and invited papers are limited to 10 pages. Our EDAS system will not permit longer papers to be uploaded.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Scientific Committee of ISIBIO. Note that short manuscripts are not considered.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, author should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. (for the first submission)
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the AIP Conference Proceedings.
Only papers that have been presented at the conference and corrected according to reviewer(s) suggestion will be considered to be included in the final proceedings for the submission to the AIP Conference Proceedings.
Registration is mandatory for all participants (presenter and non-presenter) by filling the registration form below and creating an account (username/password). Prepare your manuscript using the template provided: Microsoft Word template, and submit by log in to EDAS using your username/password created for the submission. The accepted full paper would be announced through participant account or participant page of this website. All participants after completing the registration and creating the account would receive invoice for registration fee which could be paid before registration deadline.
Paper presenter participant will receive acceptance letter together with invoice for registration fee after completing all reviewing process. Non paper participant will receive only invoice. Registration fees was shown as follows.
|Non-Presenter/Participant only||IDR 250.000||US$25|
|Oral Presenter only||IDR 500.000||US$50|
|Oral Presenter + AIP publication fee||IDR 2.500.000||US$250|
- The rate applies to one author and it is understood that at least an author for each paper is registered and attending the conference to present the work.
- For student registrants, a signed letter from the student’s head of department attesting to student status has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fee is not refundable.
- The fee excludes transfer fee and bank charges.
The payment method would be informed soon.
*After sending your registration payment by bank transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to email@example.com
* e-certificate will be served for participant and presenter
** including publication fees in the open access AIP Conference Proceedings (Scopus indexed)
Oral Presenter: 12
Oral Presenter & AIP Publication: 139
Participant Only: 38
|No||Name||Institution||Title of Presentation|
|1||Yayan Wahyu C. Kusuma||National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||Genetic diversity and structure of Hopea bilitonensis, an endemic Dipterocarp from Belitung Island, Indonesia|
|2||Dr. Eng. Dani Permana, M.Si.||National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||The Identification of Novel Cytochrome P450 Monooxygenases from Thamnidium elegans and Their Biocatalytic Potentials in the Bioconversion Reaction of Various Compounds|
|3||Dr. Nurmalasari, M.Si||National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||The efficacy of a chicken antibody for development of immunoassay-based rapid detection in the sugarcane mosaic-virus disease|
|4||Sutikno||National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||Novel SNPs at 5’UTR of EDG1 gene and their associations with meat quality traits in Bali Cattle (Bos javanicus)|
|5||Hariyatun||Research Center for Genetic Engineering, National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||Assessment of two commercial diagnostic kits to detect SARS-CoV-2 infection in Vero cell line|
|6||Rahma Ayu Priani||Balai Pengkajian Teknologi Pertanian Jawa Barat||Exploration and Morphology Characterization of Avocado in West Java Province|
|7||Rani Asmarayani||Research Center for Biosystematics and Evolution, National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||Historical Biogeography of Piper L. (Piperaceae) in Malesia|
|8||Yeni Khairina||National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||Dual function of environmental bacteria that enable the duckweed prosperity|
|9||Panji Cahya Mawarda, PhD||National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||The Dynamics of Soil Microbiome In Response to Bacillus Invasion|
|10||Asep Muhamad Ridwanuloh||National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||EGFR Mutation Analysis of Liquid Biopsy from Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients|
|11||Sumiati Simanullang||National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||Pretreatment of Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunch (OPEFB) with Microwave Heating and Aluminum Sulfate|
|12||Naswandi Nur||National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic of Indonesia||Cloning And Characterization of an Acidic Lipase From a Lipolytic Bacterium in Tempeh|
|Chair||Dr. Iman Hidayat (Head of Research Organization for Life Sciences and Environments, BRIN)|
|Chair||Dr. Eng. Nanik Rahmani (Research Center for Applied Microbiology, BRIN)|
|Vice-Chair||Dr. Wahyuni, S.SI., M. Biomed (Research Center for Genetic Engineering, BRIN)|
|Information and Technology|
Secretariat of ISIBIO-2022
Telp : +62 (021) 8754587